Blue Ridge McDonald's
Anyone who can help with Miss Rebel
March 14th & 15th contact Brenda Mchan @ 706-633-8595
Click here to watch the Bands performances of our Concerts and Friday night games
Once here click on fine arts then select Band halftime to change to the next game
Please visit the Fannin County High School Performing Arts Center website
for more detailed information on upcoming Band, Choral,
Drama, and Community Productions.
CHARMS OFFICE WEBSITE Charms is a new software package purchased by the Fannin CountyBand Booster Club to make communication easier. After some initial work,this site will provide a level of parent and student communication that isorganized, up-to-date, and easy to use. News bulletins are available the minute parents login. Every parent or student in our band will eventually be able to access the calendar, print handouts, check on finances, pay for fees and tripsonline, maintain practice logs, record auditions and tests, maintain your ownname, address, phone, email address, etc. Parents can also see whether thatpermission slip, health form, or a handout acknowledgement actually made it back to the office. Here is how to get started:
1) Log onto www.charmsoffice.com.
2) In the Parent/Student Login type: FCBand
3) In the Password, it's your student ID. See Mr. Barnstead if you do not knowwhat that number is. You will reset this number once you get in.
4) On the far right, click password. Make it something you can remember.
5) Then Click Student Info, and please correct and update.