FANNIN COUNTY BAND BOOSTER CLUB OFFICER
The duties of the President shall include:
* To preside over all meetings of the Band Boosters;
* To preside over all meetings of the Executive Board;
* To appoint the chairpersons of the special committees (uniform, pit crew, Band Contest, etc)
* To serve as an ex officio member of all committees.
The duties of the Vice-President shall include:
* To assume the duties of the President in the President's absence;
* To serve as volunteer coordinator;
* To serve as parliamentarian;
* To serve as fundraiser coordinator, responsible for fundraiser initiation and oversight.
The duties of the Secretary shall include:
* To record and maintain the minutes of all meetings of the Band Boosters and
all executive board meetings;
* To maintain accurate copies of Band Boosters correspondence;
* To handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence;
* To take attendance at all meetings;
The duties of the Treasurer shall include:
* To handle all funds and financial transactions of the Band Boosters;
* To maintain accurate records of all funds and financial transactions;
* To present a financial report monthly to the membership;
* To ensure that all required documents are completed by the appropriate date in
conjunction with the end of the Fiscal Year.
FANNIN COUNTY BAND BOOSTER CLUB OFFICERS
President: Lynn Doss
Vice-President: Vanessa Weaver
Secretary: Alanna Greene
Treasurer: Manda Gwatney
Bus Captains/Chaperones: Nickie Johnson
Pit Crew Captain: Jeff Taylor / David Mathis
Concession Stand: Melanie Harris
Uniforms: Nichole Panter
Website: Darrin Conner
BAND BOOSTER CLUB MEETINGS
The Fannin County Band Booster Club meetings are held the
third Tuesday of every month at 6:00PM inside the Fannin County
High School Band Room inside the Performing Arts Center.
Please see the Booster News page or the Home page for any changes
to the meeting schedule dates or times.