Band Room will not open prior to 9:45AM. There will be no supervision before 9:45AM
- 10:30AM: Begin run through in complete uniform (including socks & shoes) minus hat and jacket. Wear show shirt.
- 12:00PM: Eat (lunch provided by Band Boosters)
- 1:00PM: Load Buses, Wait for SAT Crew, (your uniform will be left out for you to change into, food will be waiting, instrument loaded.)
- 1:15PM: Depart FCHS
- 4:15PM: Arrive, Restroom, Warm up
- 4:30PM: In Warm-up
- 5:20PM: Perform
- 7:05PM: Performance.
- 10:00PM: Awards (Seniors remain in full uniform after performance).
- 10:45PM: Depart
- 1:30AM: Estimated Arrival Home.
A few notes to remember:
1. Uniform of the day is Full minus hat and jacket (while not performing).
2. Bring money for concessions and souvenirs.
3. Leave possessions of value at home. Buses do not lock.
Travel I-20 West to Villa Rica/Carrollton Exit 24.
Turn left (south) onto Hwy 61.
Travel approximately 12 miles to Carrollton South 166 by-pass (just past Ryan's Steak House and Richard Haney Ford dealership).
Turn left onto by-pass.
Just past 3rd traffic light, take the US 27 exit - Carrollton/LaGrange.
Make left - cross over by-pass and take first left onto Central Road (Chick-fil-A on left).
Central-Carroll HS is on your right.